Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keli and Wolford :Wedding

SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! I think this is my biggest post to date! What can I say I had a lot of faves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

ohana photographers said...

rocked it once again my friend!!

Amber said...

I am loving all of these!

Al Quackenbush said...

Loving these! Looks like you had a blast.

Eric Foley said...

Great job Ricki! I love looking at your southern weddings, they make me miss my 2nd home. Williamsburg, VA.

Christopher said...

Wow, it really is hard to pick out some favs. Too good.

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Beautiful!!! I love all of the wonderful shots of the couple together.

Tawny said...

I seem to keep going further into your posts. I finally decided I needed to stop and just comment finally! Ha Ha! Love them all! The senior is such a great body of work, the weddings...! Wow! Beautiful moments and such an eye! Have a great day!

Keepin it gypsy~