Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lyndsay and Brandon: E-Session

I have been really blessed with some amazing couple's since I have been in photography and Lyndsay and Brandon you guys ROCK! Here are a few of my faves from thier E-Session. (I love comments hint! hint!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kissing shots are always great....
Photobucket
Photobucket
OK this is my fav!
Photobucket
SAAAA-----WEEEEEET!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ricki Ford Style!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
another fav! I had a lot of faves in this session..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lyndsay is making Brandon smile:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the light in this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One more KISS!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing!!! We had so much fun!

lyndsay said...

Thanks for capturing one of the most important times in our lives.

Unknown said...

Hey Lyndsay,
It was my honor : )

michelle ford said...

i've definitely got a lot of favorites in this pile too! i can't even imagine how you could possibly just pick a handful!

Unknown said...

sweet shoot dude;~} i am sure that you guys had soooo much fun!!!! this is definitely precious moments in time!!!

Amber said...

I am loving the last one! Great work!

Enoch Photography said...

Great job my friend... the location of the 1st few are killer! //enoch