Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dargan and Christopher: Wedding

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mother getting her daughter ready.
Photobucket
Look at how beautiful she is!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my faves...
Photobucket
And another one!
Photobucket
One slick Dude!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love it!!!
Photobucket
Sweet spot...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thier first dance as man and wife.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Amber said...

I am lovin that last shot! Great job as always.

Cindy "Maid of Honor" said...

I just love LOVE these photos! I can't wait to see all the rest. You and your wife did such a fantastic job at the wedding and were SO fun to work with! Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

awesome job dude, but i would expect nothing less, i like the last one and the third to the last is WoW!!!!!!!! that one is a moment in time;~} jdr

Valerie Schooling said...

Neat locations...was this in Col'a? What beautiful work, as always. And I'm loving the bride's dress! Very cute couple. :-)

Benjamin DiCaprio said...

I like your style Ricki Ford. Good stuff you have posted.

Benjamin

Cathy Crawley said...

Oh Riki these are stunning! I love them all!

tony said...

very nice wedding, great shots!

lyndsay ward said...

all are wonderful....the last shot is breath taking!