Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Joani And Andrew : Wedding

You Guys were amazing I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had at your wedding! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your wedding day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this shot!
Photobucket
I was feeling the lighting in this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
we done a short bridal session before the wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready to Rock!
Photobucket
Photobucket
How beautiful is she?
Photobucket
Photobucket
God blessed us with a beautiful day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kissy Kissy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I could not leave this one out!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Wow!! Gorgeous shots!

Unknown said...

i look forward to cing what ever u do with your new studio, i no it will be rf's off the hook awesome.

i antisipate the day we can jet down to charlestown south cack-a-lackey and click away and see what comes out.

oh, by the way, these wedding fotogs are sweeeeettttt;~} a moment in time

Valerie Schooling said...

Awesome work, as always! My fav's are the one of them ont he beach chairs and my most fav is the one with their reflection...nice catch there!

Christopher said...

hard to pick a fav. But I love the BW shots.

Lyndsay Almeida said...

LOVE the bridal party in the lounge chairs!!